Sunday, April 22, 2007

Asakusa with mom and Taku

I visited ASAKUSA with my mom and brother, Taku. Taku lives around this area. Asakusa is popular area to visit because of the things you see behind me. That is Sensou shrine.

This is me and my brother, Taku in front of the shrine. People are supposed to wash their hands first, but we forgot. We are so excited to get the smoke on our body because the smoke is supposed to be good for you. I put it on my head because the smoke supposed to help me to be smarter, wiser, and brighter...hopefully.




We stopped for some snacks. Look how happy she is.







I do feel very very sorry for Chris, my husband. Guess where we ate, Chris!! I got SHABU-SHABU and they ate SUKIYAKI. Oh, yeeeeeeeeeees. It was GREAT. ha ha ;) SOOOOOOOO sorry, and I missed you, Chris!!



2 comments:

kiko said...

元気なボストンでの様子を待ってます。

Jessica said...

you've been tagged~

please check out my blog for details.

~jessica