Friday, April 20, 2007

April 20 is always my brother's birthday!!

This is my cute little brother, Taku. April 20 is my brother's birthday. I love him so much and he is my baby. I was always worried about him like.."What if he is feeling sad!?" I knoooooooow any big sisters are like that. Well, he actually did take care of himself on his own very very good many many years. And I am very proud of him. I still don't want to think about what IF he is feeling sad and down. I want him to be happy.




I got him an usual cake me and my mom always gets for him..a cake from 'TOPS.' My grandma got another ones from a store in neighbor. You see she is trying so hard to show cakes she got and try to have him eat the one SHE got for him. Everybody ate too much cake on my brother's birthday. We still treat him as a small boy I guess. We still feed him exactly same things he loved when he was a small boy. Cakes and stakes, see..!?




No comments: