Friday, April 20, 2007

Happiest couple on this earth right now!!

They are getting married very very soon. Don't they look great together!? They worked at the same school (Boston Higashi School-residence) with me and my husband, Chris for a long time. They say they are moving to British Columbia/Vancouver, Canada. Very happy for them and make me think about 2 years ago when I got married. Happy.

They are very good people and I missed them so much because they are the people who worked hard/grew up together sharing many good time and hard time while we were together working at Boston Higashi School.

At each period of the time in your life, you might share your very precious time with the different people. I wonder why I don't keep in touch with many of my good friends in the past. Aki and Hemant left where I still work for and again they are about to move onto another stage of their lives. They are people I would like to keep in touch for many years coming. I feel very sorry for Chris and also Hemant because they are buddies always talking about stupid stuff.. guys stuff. Chris is not here this time. I believe meeting only me was not satisfactory to Hemant. Sorry!! But I hope they can catch up with each other soon.

Underwear!?

Hemant and my husband, Chris was always making fun of the mistakes Japanese people made on English. The last time when we came back, Chris found the word "flower" (花) was "frower" -it was on the socks and "fleece (羊毛) jacket" was "freece jacket" -it was on the price tag.

Fa ra ra ra, ra-ra, ra ra ra!!
(Do we really not "Fa La La" !?)

No comments: