Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Valentine’s Day

Most of girls knows what this blue box and white ribbon means. Well, I got it!!

I was very happy as you can guess, but I felt very bad finally after a few weeks to tell Chris about one thing. I gotta tell him because he spent quite a lot of money on the present he had got from the place the blue box came from...that the necklace he got for me BUT it was not quite ME like!! I thought about to keep it but I thought it will be hard for me to wear it which...you know...or keep the necklace in that box for a long time without wearing it.

He says he likes the necklace on me, I wanted him to be happy looking at me with it on me knowing that he got it for me on Valentine's Day.

BUT sorry Chris, it will be always me wearing it, feeling happy, looking at it, and being proud by thinking that my guy got this from Tiffany for me on Valentine's day. I needed to get the one makes my heart leap. So I exchanged it. I am happy. He is happy for me. Sorry, but I am happy that he is ok..happy!?

No comments: