Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Visiting Masaki and Nanami/ななみちゃーん!!

My first mission I wanted to do during this trip was to see these people. The left is my cousin, Masaki and her daughter, Nanami.




This is Nanami. She belongs to 'Panda Bear' classroom. My cousin, Masaki went to get her, but her class was during the nap time. There were many many students's slippers from Panda Bear class in the hallway. I found Nanami's slippers too.







In Japan, there are shopping cart like she is riding. Isn't it too much or what?
Well, she is so cute in it anyway.


This is their new home they bought. Masaki said that the house is small when we were talking on the phone. I was no idea how small the typical Japanese house looks like nowadays. The house looked great and was in the great shape. I thought that there is no way to get this kind of house in Tokyo area. It wasn't too far from the center of Tokyo either. They had a space to park their car too. It was nice to visit.




No comments: