Saturday, September 16, 2006

Letters from my family!!!

Finally, I am very very happy today!!! I received letters from Momoka-chan, Natsumi-chan, and Hiroko-san who are my cousin, Kazunori's family. The letters were so cute and very very very sweet! Thank you, guys.

This is Momoka-chan at the party. I met her for the first time at my wedding party at the Tokyo Dome hotel in April 2006. She came by herself with her dad Kazunori-kun without her mom and big sister who caught a cold that day. She was a super sweet cute little girl. She told me she was 5 years old. Were you? She held my hands in her chest and squeeeeeeeeeezed them saying a Japanese word "Gyuuuuuuuuu." I cannot forget that ever! She was absolutely ADORABLE!!!




My cousin Kazunori-kun




Natsumi-chan and Hiroko-san

This is my family. I had the greatest time with them especially who I don't see often, and I was very greatful that my family got together just for me and Chris to celebrate our marriage together. After I came back to the States, I just sent some postcards and cute girl stuff to girls even I didn't know much about them but Momoka-chan made me feel like I know them forever. My family. I wanted to feel close to them, let them know I am here as family, and get to know each other. So, I am truely happy that now I know they received cards from me and they replied. I love my family and they are there for me always. I love them more than ever.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

chris ga yaseta dane...
and man, i love purikura.