Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Foliage

I went back to New Hampshire to see foliage. This time with my friend, Jessica. Not with Chris. It is always nice to have a short trip with a girlfriend but not with a guys...sometimes. Girls do see and feel about things in a different way sometimes.

This is Jessica and me at the Flume Gorge.

Later that evening on the first day...we joined a "MOOSE Watching Tour"!!! This is a real moose's foot. We successfully could see 6(?) moose that night. The guys from the tour find the place moose comes in and out, stop the bus and put the light out. At the last try of finding moose, we could see them there for the longest time. We even went out of the small tour bus and saw moose very closely. We were supposed to be very quiet but I screamed every time I saw the different moose. It was too dark to be able to take pictures of moose but I videotaped them. The funny thing was that one car was following the tour bus because people in the car I guess knew they can cheat and see moose without paying. Well, they saw moose too. Unnn, I will do that next time I guess.

We were at the top of Mount Washington. We drove up there. Well I paid to do this but actually this was the very original reason I wanted to go to New Hampshire. They give me a bumper sticker says "This car climied Mount Washington." This sticker is kinda famous? popular? Many people know this bumper stickers here in New England. Right? I was not expected to drive up all the way like this in the picture. I thought just a top of a mountain where I can see foliage much better. Actually there were no trees. It is too high. It was great on the way though. I had to stop my car so many time. We were in a world of YELLOW and ORANGE.









2 comments:

Jessica said...

your pictures are really awsome. i tried to put the picture CD in but my computer wouldn't run it. I'll try again later, if not, i'll try it at work.

that trip has really made me appreciate autumn this year, how about you?

makiba said...

I believe I know little about four seasons in the States, but I am from Tokyo where I could clearly feel each season very well and I am happy about being in New England region even I HATE HATE winter here. Now make me feel I want to know more about places I've never been in the States..Chicago too even I do have some specific area such as Chicaga your big city. Take me there some day.