Friday, September 15, 2006

el-los-un-unos & la-las-una-umas


It was my second Spanish/Español lesson. From right.. me, Eka, Ken the teacher, and Mariko holding her book (el libro, los libros, un libro, and unos libros!!) and Español-English dictionary (el diccionario!!!). el-los-un-unos/la-las-una-umas!!! This is what we learned today. Mariko invited me in to this class. I thank her for that. Many ask me why ME? Spanish? Why? (By the way, "why" is "por qué" everyone! I think my teacher is proud of me right now.) Eka thinks someone speaking Spanish is sexy. Mariko just came back from the trip to south America including Brazil, Argentina?, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Bolivia. Wow. She showed me many many great pictures and told me about the trip. She went many many interesting places I've never traveled. It was nice and I wish I can travel like her. I am still traveling to Walt Disney World. So anyway, I started my Spanish lesson because I want to visit Barcelona, Spain. That's all. This place will be my next travel destination. I know I will enjoy there as same as Mariko did in south America because of this class!!

No comments: