Friday, October 20, 2006

My new monkey shower sponge


This is my new shower sponge. I bought it at the Shaw's supermarket yesterday. It was $2.99. I was looking for a bottle of body wash because I was running out of it. I could not find the body wash I usually use but I found her on the top of the shelf instead. I am very happy with my new shower sponge and enjoying looking at it. I even go to the bathroom/showerroom just to look at her. Don't you sometimes find stuff in the store..something you think nobody really even dare to touch or buy and then makes you wonder where exactly those items go if absolutely nobody buys them. Will you buy it with the price of $2.99 if you need a shower sponge today? Sometimes we do have bad moments in our lives. This little new monkey sponge makes me forget about bad things for seconds and makes me happy and smile.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

this is definately a monkey. and a very cute monkey. last year i bought a shower sponge with a plastic frog on it (impulse buy at the supermarket). even after the sponge got all pulled out of shape, i kept the frog. you can see him in my shower up on the ledge.