Sunday, December 10, 2006

Package from Japan!!!

福砂屋の手づくり最中
(Monaka from Fukusaya)

*
I have been receiving some packages from families and friends. Yes, Japanese stuff. This is MONAKA from FUKUSAYA. Wooooooooo, I love love this Japanese snack. I decided to take a photo of this thing becaues my friend Jessica does take photos of Japanese stuff on her blog. I think it is a little wierd (sorry, Jes. This doesn't mean anything. I guess I feel like I am exposing myself too much..!?).
***

I am reading 劇団ひとりの陰日向に咲くnow. This is me reading it.
This book came in the package from my mom.
*
***
I think I am a little homesick. I am experiencing this year's holidays/the same holidays at the different places, with different people, and in the different ways. This experience makes me think about my families and friends in Japan. Japanes food I got in the packages is definitely helping me feel this way. Thank you all who care about me and actually took your time to pack items and sent them for me.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

hahahahaha! you know i want to copy that first picture and put it on MY blog because it's so much better than any arrangement I could have made with the half-eaten version I took home with me.

you're so good to me. thanks for putting up with my wierdness.
xoxo