Saturday, December 09, 2006

Holiday season!!

Happy Holiday!!
***
I do celebrate many holidays now. I just celebrated Thanksgiving with my family. I had discovered how grateful to enjoy Thanksging day meal with my wonderful family. Hanukkah is coming in a week. I will celebrate it because I got married to a jewish guy. I had been receiving a Christmas present from Santa when I was a child. We just bought our very 1st Christmas tree. And of course, I as a Japanese person New Year's day is the biggest holiday of the year. I have to say that New Year's Day is the holiday I truly enjoy and celebrate especially if I am in Japan with my family and our gorgeous traditional Japanese New Year's Day recipe!

***

This is how our living room looks like now. We bought this Christmas tree at IKEA today. Chris and I are both very excited about this Christmas tree, our very 1st Christmas tree in our house which we definitely will enjoy many more years to come. Let me say this...within a year or two..you might see this Christmas tree with our lovely baby who not yet seen.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

steki steki~~